Mother of God Church in Zaplaz in Slovenia
This new organ with mechanical key action and electric stop action was completed last year in the magnificent Mother of God Church in Zaplaz, Slovenia.
The church was built in around 1926 and is unique because of its famous twin towers that rise majestically over the town and are instantly recognised by locals and tourists alike.
The instrument, built in two cases, has a specification which typifies French organ romanticism but carries a hint of rich Slovenian organ voicing. It has been universally admired.
- Jonathan Scott plays the Skrabl organ in Beaminster
- New organ for Our Lady of Victories Church, Kensington
- Mother of God Church in Zaplaz in Slovenia
- Holy Rood Church Barnsley
- The Cathedral Church of St Dominus, Split