The Cathedral Church of St Dominus, Split
Posted in International News on 11/08/2018
This magnificent building was not originally a Church but in the 4th Century AD marked the tomb of the Roman Emperor Diocletian . It wasn’t until the beginning of the Seventh Century that the building was consecrated as a Christian place of worship followed some 500 years later when the impressive bell tower, recognised by all its present day tourists was added.
Largest organ built in Katowice, Poland
Posted in International News on 11/06/2018
This organ when completed will almost certainly be the largest that Skrabl has built. It has 105 straight ranks of pipes and two consoles with five manuals. It is to be built for the new concert hall of the Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra in Katowice.
- Mother of God Church in Zaplaz in Slovenia
- Holy Rood Church Barnsley
- The Cathedral Church of St Dominus, Split
- Largest organ built in Katowice, Poland
- Organists in the UK are enjoying new practice organs by Skrabl