New box organ for St Marylebone Parish Church, London
Work is due to start on building a new five-stop box organ for the parish church of St Marylebone, London.
The case will be of mahogany with a wide music desk and reverse colours for the manual keys.
It is envisaged that construction of the instrument will be completed within four months.
The director of music at St Marylebone is the renowned organist and piano accompanist, Gavin Roberts.
The composer Samuel Wesley, the son of the hymnodist Charles Wesley, was organist here from 1817–1834.
C – g'''
Open Flute 4'
C - g'''
Rohr Flute 8'
Sesquialtera 2 2/3' + 1 3/5'
30 notes, coupled.
- Installation of new three-manual organ in Poland
- New box organ for St Marylebone Parish Church, London
- Work starts on new organ for Basilica in Poland
- New 40-stop organ for Zagreb church
- Rebuilding of one of central Europe's largest organs