Installation of new three-manual organ in Poland
A three-manual organ by Skrabl is being installed in the Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary of the Scapular in Dąbrowa Tarnowska, Poland.
This new instrument of 38 stops, with mechanical key action and electrical stop action, stands on a gallery at the west end of the building.
The church, constructed to the design of the architect Zbigniew Wzorka and consecrated in 1965, is located on hill overlooking the city. It is a replica of the Jesuit Basilica in Podhorce, near Lviv.
Rauschquinte 2 2/3'+2'
Cornett III -V fach
Mixtur IV fach 2'
Lieblich gedackt 16'
Geigen Principal 8'
Vox coelestis 8'
Travers Flöte 4'
Harmonia aetherea III fach
Solo gamba 8'
Solo flöte 8'
Quintabas 10 2/3'
Couplers: I/ Ped., II/ Ped., III/ Ped., II/I, Super II/I, Sub II/ I, III/I, Super II, Sub II, III/II
- Installation of new three-manual organ in Poland
- New box organ for St Marylebone Parish Church, London
- Work starts on new organ for Basilica in Poland
- New 40-stop organ for Zagreb church
- Rebuilding of one of central Europe's largest organs